5.09.2017

How to Cultivate Your Personal Sartorial Brand


Hi Friends!

Don't click away without treating yourself to the new information I have for you to enjoy over at Midlife Boulevard. Today I'm sharing tips on how to cultivate your personal sartorial brand. I'm most certain you'll enjoy it! Here's a teaser...

Teaser:
I found myself intrigued by her interesting and clever sartorial mix. Katie was the master of creating looks that told her unique story. Others may have turned their noses at her way of dress, but their opinions simply didn’t matter.
You see, Katie’s unique stance on getting dressed was by no means contrived, nor was it driven by what was expected. Rather, her wardrobe was her sartorial branding which undeniably painted a clear picture of her unique story. Click How to Cultivate Your Personal Sartorial Brandto continue the story on the corner of True Style Ave and Midlife Blvd.
 

Stay True,
Glenda
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:

Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. I adore the purple and black you are wearing, simple and chic and very true to your style!
    Have a great week Glenda !
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle! I love this look which was from Chico's last winter. The sweater is such a striking color.

      Delete
  2. Your style and classic elegance can be found here always. Enjoy every moment. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind, Neti. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. While the Katie story was inspiring.. I find my inspiration in you. You have really made me re-think my wardrobe and style while finding myself as i continue to have birthdays (aka grow older) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Jamala. Thank you my friend.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda