3.28.2017

What's Interesting: What's on the Rack (video)

Hi Friends!

Last week my So What to Twenty group on Facebook were treated to my latest What's on the Rack. What's on the Rack is my live broadcast where I share my latest fashion finds, and share various aspects of fashion. This episode was the Spring Wardrobe Addition, and I gave suggestions on what they can add to spice up their spring wardrobes. I received a very good response from the broadcast, so I thought I'd share it here on the blog. 


Make yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy, 
What's on the Rack: Spring Wardrobe Addition



Banana Republic: Ankle Wrap Bare High Heel Sandals
Banana Republic: Delicate Cluster Stack Ring
Loft: Gilded Garden Top

I hope you enjoyed What's on the Rack. For more live broadcasts, be sure to join the So What to Twenty group on Facebook (females only). We would love to have you!
Stay True,
Glenda
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:
Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin

  Photography and video under the creative direction of Fred Harrison

3 comments:

  1. That was so much fun. I'm not on Facebook so this gives me a chance to see Glenda in action! You've really got me thinking about jewelry. I really wore very little jewelry for most of my life and I think you've convinced me to rethink it! Job well done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it Connie! I love jewelry and accessories. They add the spice to an outfit. I like to call them the icing, as in the icing on the cake.

      Delete
  2. Love your Navajo necklace with the blue jeans and classic white shirt! The fedora, is the perfect topper, literally and figuratively!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda