3.22.2017

Step Into the Leopard Lounge

I am beyond excited! I'm co-hosting an exclusive style event at my Chico's boutique called the Leopard Lounge, where I'll share my style secrets with the Chico's customer (more details below). What is the Leopard Lounge? Well, it's the Chico's fitting room, of course! Given the opportunity to talk fashion for the evening, for me, is the likeness to stepping into fashion paradise where top designers are keeping me cool with jewel encrusted fans and feeding me strawberries dipped in the finest chocolate (smile). 

Okay, so maybe I've exaggerated just a touch. Nonetheless, the evening is going to be pretty fabulous. To give you a sample of what's to come, I'm sharing one of my style tips below...

Delanie Pendant Necklace - Chicos.com
Style Tip:
Become inspired by accessories. Yes, that's right...accessories! Instead of building outfits around the obvious - shirt, pants, skirt; use jewelry and accessories as your starting point of inspiration. For the event this evening, I created an entire look around the above Chico's Delanie Pendant Necklace - an outrageously gorgeous, Southwestern inspired necklace with simulated blue lapis stones and silver pearls. 


Tonight, March 23rd from 4 to 8pm, stop by Chico's in the Shoppes at Chino Hills to enjoy an evening of shopping, socializing, and style. And please, say Hi. If you don't live in the area, please call your local Chico's boutique. This event is taking place in select Chico's in the United States. So, grab your besties, and step into the Leopard Lounge, and receive 25% off your entire purchase.

Did you catch me and my Fierce 50 friends in the Chico's promo?
Here it is!!



Stay True,
Glenda
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:
Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Chico's. I received compensation in exchange for sharing with my blog public. Although this post is a partnership, all opinions are my own.

12 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! Thanks for all that you do to make us better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stephannie. I truly do love what I do, and I'm glad you're enjoying the true style journey :)

      Delete
  2. Wish I could be there. You're going to be amazing! Let the goodness that is Glenda shine through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mithra. How fun it would be if you were here!

      Delete
  3. This is what you are born for. Enjoy dear Glenda. And congratulations.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetje, I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this Chico's venture. I'm honored to serve their customer.

      Delete
  4. Hope this event went well. I have followed your blog for quite some time and have always admired your grace,authenticity and styling tips. I just ordered both of your books and know that I will enjoy reading them and learn so much from them. Although we are very different in many ways, I believe our core values are similar. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebecca. I love to be in conversation with my readers. Your comment really touched my heart. I appreciate it, and I'm glad you're enjoying So What to Twenty. I hope you enjoy the books. I would love to know your thoughts.

      Delete
  5. Love the necklace and I can surely see how that would inspire an outfit!
    What a well earned opportunity, they will love to hear your speak at the leopard lounge!
    xx,,Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entire night of the event, I kept stroking the necklace. I'm having a major love affair with it :)

      Delete
  6. What a great ad! You all look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda