3.14.2017

How Your Sense of True Style Expresses Who You Are

Good day friends!

It's time to take another trip to the corner of True Style Ave and Midlife Blvd. This month's article is called, How Your Sense of True Style Expresses Who You Are


Here's an excerpt...
Rachel Zoe stated it best when she said, “Style is way of saying who you are without having to speak.”
This statement is paramount in defining the idea of style as being much more than what we choose to wear. Because honestly, if style was simply wrapped up in handbags, shirts and dresses, then who would we be? “Hello, my name is (fill in your favorite clothing item).”Of course, this is an exaggeration, but you get my point. Does it make sense to base our identity on what we wear? This article continues at Midlife Boulevard (click the link to take you to the article)

Also...
Did you read this week's style story called, BREATHE (click the link)? It's the perfect reminder of what we must do to get us through each day.


And as always, my friends, thank you for being a part of the So What to Twenty community. Thank you to everyone who became members of the So What to Twenty Facebook Group (click the link to join. Females only). We had a blast this past Saturday celebrating the release of True Style: A Look Beyond the Surface. Congratulations to Charmel Sanders who won the grand prize (both of my books, an autographed illustration from True Style, and skincare from the book launch sponsor-brown & coconut), and to Cynthia Taylor who won the Take A Guess drawing. Enjoy your books ladies!
Now Available on CreateSpace eStore and Amazon and Kindle
Stay True,
Glenda
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:
Ladies Join
Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin
Photography under the creative direction of FD Harrison

3 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda. My review is up on Amazon. Of course, I loved your book. Alas, I am not on Facebook but as you know, I can always find you here. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, I adore you. Thank you so very much!!

      Delete
  2. You know I love this outfit! I love that quote about style, too, you could have written it. Easy to read my book, but my eyes ahve been acting up, will soon!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda