2.03.2017

The Fierce 50


About two weeks ago I received an invitation from Catherine Grace O'Connell to join a group of women to celebrate our vibrant age of 50, I immediately knew I wanted to be a part. Since entering this decade, I've reached exciting heights, and I'm enjoying this new vantage point.

The first annual Fierce 50 Campaign is getting ready to launch on the 50th day of the year, February 19th! As women over 50, we are coming together to honor and celebrate one another, and to show the world that turning 50 is a time of new beginnings. We are united as one and believe in standing together to genuinely love and support one another.



For more information regarding this incredible campaign, contact Catherine Grace O'Connell at info@catherinegraceo.com. Join the movement! #thefierce50

Stay True,
Glenda
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Glenda! This sounds exciting! It's so befitting for you because you exube all kinds of fierceness .. Style grace charm tenacity motivational and beauty! I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited I was asked to participate in this new venture. I think they're on to something big!

      Delete
    2. And thank you, Jamala. You always brighten my day :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda