1.26.2017

Welcome to the Beauty Bar!


Good Day, Friends!

Just a short post to bring your attention to a new page here at So What to Twenty called, Beauty Bar! Many have asked about the types of beauty products I use. At the Beauty Bar I've put together an easy to navigate menu that describes the product and why or when I use it.  It was important for me to include this page because I'm a strong believer in loving and caring for all of me - spirit, mind, body and wardrobe. Before you leave, please pop over to the BEAUTY BAR (by clicking the link) and take a peak at what's being served.


Stay True,
Glenda
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:
Ladies Join
Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin
 Photography under the creative direction of FD Harrison

4 comments:

  1. The beauty bar will be another place to visit when I come to your blog. More, more. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! PS - Was reading an article at Vibrant Nation on fabu hairstyles and your pic popped up!! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, it's so strange when I see myself pop-up across the internet. I also saw the article. Thanks for telling me :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda