1.17.2017

How to Break Out of a Fashion Rut


Many would like to have a personal relationship with their wardrobe; one that's relevant to lifestyle, personality, and just downright representative to your current modus operandi. However, to obtain this type of wardrobe and self-harmony, a person may need to break out of a fashion rut. We've just entered into a new year, and now is the perfect time to dismantle past-tense sartorial views, and come up to speed with current and modern thoughts about getting dressed.

In decades past, it was quite easy to look modern and put together. Reason being...(this article continues at Midlife Boulevard).

Join me on the corner of True Style and Midlife Boulevard
Stay True,
Glenda

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:
Ladies Join
Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin

Photography is under the creative direction of FD Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Just read your post at Midlife Blvd. I Thank You so Much for Inspiring me every time I come here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda