11.10.2016

What's Inside Glenda's Backpack

Hi Friends!

Here's a little diversion from all the noise going on in our lives. Trust me when I say, creating this video gave me the chuckle I so desperately needed. Lately I've been feeling like I'm going to lose it. If you're viewing my blog in desktop mode, you'll see that my latest update in The Fashion Forefront News  (in my left sidebar) is the fashion community's reaction to the recent event.

This video was originally created for the So What to Twenty Facebook group. Since the reaction was so positive, I thought I'd post it on the blog too. At the end you'll hear me mention self-care, that's because we've been discussing it all week.  Anyhoo, sit back and watch as I lighten the mood while simultaneously lightening my bag. Discover EXACTLY What's Inside Glenda's Backpack.


If you missed the last post called Alley Cat, I hope you'll stop by and check it out. Stay connected for a special style story on Sunday, and in the meantime, I hope you have an enjoyable weekend!

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 You can also find Glenda on the following Social Networks:

10 comments:

  1. Loved the quirky music! I cracked up at the "feminine hygiene" product. :-) Yes---you sometimes need those aspirin when you need to use that! Love your backpack unpacking! You pack a lot in there! Must weigh a tidy amount so no wonder you use a back pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, Beth Ann, we have to have quirky music in the background. Believe it or not, it's really not that heaven, or at least I've gotten use to it :)

      Delete
  2. I love the music!!!

    And cute bag and fun stuff tucked away inside. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the music was the icing on the cake. I giggled when I heard it.

      Delete
  3. I loooooved hearing your sweet voice today. Balm to my soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww Mithra, my goodness Friend, you're making me blush :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the smiles, Glenda! That was a fun video, and I definitely needed a mood brightener. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome my anonymous friend :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda