11.21.2016

Relax Rejuvenate Refresh


Hello Friends,

It has come time for me to take a vacation. From time-to-time I find it necessary to step away in order to keep my mind refreshed and to stay inspired. With this being Thanksgiving week, I would like to use this post to tell YOU how thankful I am for your support, your kind words, and for taking your precious time to read my posts. There are many blogs available to you, so I am honored you have chosen So What to Twenty as one you tune into. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope this time of year brings you much happiness, and has you dwelling on the many things that bring you joy. Within all the activity that surrounds the holiday, I hope you will find time to step away for quiet moments to yourself to Relax/Rejuvenate/Refresh.

If you live in Southern California and you want to participate in something artsy, Fashion Illustrator, Anne Bray is having an exhibit at the Tag Gallery in Santa Monica which will feature her illustrations of 52 fashion bloggers. Guess who's included in the 52? Yep, ME!! An illustration of myself will be hanging in the gallery. Below is the invite:

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:
Ladies Join
Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin
 




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off... and congrats on being featured..you deserve it...I love the gown one..😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda,
    That sounds lovely, the downtime, and great exhibit ( I love her work!) and the right time to enjoy some relaxing rituals and family.
    happy thanksgiving !
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda