11.27.2016

Destination Chico's: Au Courant

Au Courant 
a :  fully informed : up-to-date
  b : fashionable, stylish (au courant outfits)

With our Destination Chico's journey etching its way to a close (only one more stop to go), I thought this post would be a great time to keep you au courant on all things Chico's. First, let me begin by saying - This journey has been quite a delightful sartorial ride. If you have been on this trip from the beginning, you know - Destination Chico's is a six month style journey designed to introduce you to my favorite Chico's looks, and to inspire you to indulge further into exploration of the boutique. If this trip was a new experience for you, I truly hope I inspired you to add Chico's to your list of shopping destinations. 

Past Destination Chico's Stops:
  
Today's look cultivates the effortless, elegance of the French, while still holding true to the Chico's aesthetic - a careful mix of au courant trends, the unexpected (you'll love the texture of the clutch), and splashes of bling. I hope you enjoy this stop, and remember, if you're interested in this look, please visit the provided links in OUTFIT DETAILS.

Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Chico's. I received compensation in exchange for sharing with my blog public. Although this post is a partnership, all opinions are my own.

Outfit Details → Hayden Sharkbite-Hem Pullover in Purple TwilightPetite Elyse So Slimming Pants; Georgette Clutch; Wynter Stretch Bracelet; Silver-tone Hammered Clip-on Earrings (sold out. Check out the Rory Drop Hoop); Polish is Define Good...by China Glaze; Crystal Ring is my own.






   
  

A close-up of the bracelet. It's absolutely stunning. It reminds me of ice.


Before we leave this stop you'll want to make sure you've joined the Chico's Passport Program ← click the link. The Passport Program is Chico’s customer loyalty program. There is no fee to join or maintain membership in the Passport program. You'll receive many benefits, and you will arrive in style to every place you venture:

Introductory Passport benefits include:

  • Be the first to know about newest collections, sales, and offers
  • Preview new collections via email

Passport (once your merchandise purchases reach $500) benefits may include:

  • 5% off every merchandise purchase (certain exclusions apply)
  • Birthday bonuses
  • Double discount days
  • Invitations to special parties and events
  • Private sales
  • Free standard shipping within the continental U.S.

And last but not least, what better way to be au courant than to know the rich history of places you've visited. Here is a video featuring Helene Gralnick, the founder of Chico's. You'll recognize her black outfit, it's the dress I'm wearing in Boho Lux!


Thank you for joining me today, and I hope you enjoyed this stop and outfit. Fasten your seat-belts, we're now headed to our last Chico's destination. We're expected to arrive mid December. Sit back and enjoy the ride and remember, it's very chic to remain au courant 😉 
Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find So What to Twenty on the following Social Networks:
Ladies Join
Picture It
Pin to Win
Bloglovin
Link Ups:
Shoe and Tell
Photography is under the creative direction of FD Harrison

17 comments:

  1. Thanks to your journey, I've walked back into a Chico's after a long hiatus away. They seem to have really captured the new looser silhouettes and I am proud to tell you that I bought a couple of fab things. Thank you Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me, Mithra. It was my hopes the journey would enlighten persons who may have been on hiatus or haven't been at all. I've enjoyed everything I've worn. I really love the workmanship of their merchandise, and the fact they have clip-on earrings.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, Glenda and the bracelet is stunning! Thanks for sharing and linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patti! And indeed it is stunning.

      Delete
  3. I have my legs, you have your awesome figure, perfect feet and perfect shoulders. This is such a good look on you. Great collaboration.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have figures to be thankful for, Greetje. And thank you. I fell in love with the sweater when I first saw it. I like how it gives you the option of wearing it as I have or as a cowl.

      Delete
  4. I love the color of the seater. I think it is so flattering with dark/silver/white hair! Off the shoulders, so 'Au Courant'! Glenda I have really enjoyed the Chico series you presented. Everything looks great on you but how you put together the details, you go the extra mile to really showcase the fashions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haralee, the color is absolutely stunning!! I agree, it really makes my silver hair pop. Since I went natural, I've enjoyed showcasing my hair with various colors. The blues seem to be simpatico. I'm glad you and others have enjoyed the series. It has been really good fun! I consider myself somewhat of a minimalist. In the beginning I thought it would be a challenge to select ensembles to express Glenda, but it wasn't difficult at all. I find the Chico's clothing will work with a variety of fashion personalities.

      Delete
  5. You are Just Fabulous in everything you wear. .this Top is royal and TDF. Enjoy your Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Neti, you sure do know how to make a woman feel good. Thank you so much, and yes, this sweater is so pretty. The color is cross between blue and purple. I call it blurple :)

      Delete
  6. Effortless chic as always
    I love your blog because it's more geared towards my age (48). Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faystar, I'm glad you're enjoying my blog!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous you in deep purple and black! Love the off the shoulder sweater, and simple pairing with chic black leggings . You know i love the srappy sandals, ( oh how I wish it were warm enough to wear those here) and that bracelet is a stunner. I was gobsmacked when I saw it on Instagram!
    sending hugs.
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elle! Yes, sandal season is year round here. I feel really amazing in this look. Effortless is the key word. It just feels right. And I agree, the bracelet reminds me of ice. It's very well made and has good weight to it.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous! You look supersharp! Way to dress, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, well put together. I absolutely love the look!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda