10.06.2016

Think Pink

Hello Friends,

Today's post is a little different. Rather than creating a new post, I decided to utilize Throwback Thursday to bring the attention to something very important - Scheduling our mammograms. The pictures in this post are from Tickled Pink, dated October 6, 2015 (an exact year ago from today). To visit the original post, please click this link - TICKLED PINK.

Also, just in case you missed the post, So What to Twenty now has a fun and interactive Facebook page with lots of friends who are enjoying fashion trivia, guilty pleasure confessions, my Facebook Live broadcasts, and much more. To join the club, please click So What to Twenty on Facebook, and I'll meet you there!
 

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:
bloglovin or Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest
Photos are under the creative direction of FD Harrison

5 comments:

  1. I must say you make pink so beautiful and stylish, loving the look for the throwback post, thank you for your vision of style and grace, have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wayne, thank you. You always have such kind things to say. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. I tweeted the original "tickled pink" post. I always schedule my mammogram (I have mine done every year right around my birthday) and would encourage all women to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, Alana. It's so important to take care of our health. You're a wise woman.

      Delete
  3. Loved seeing this again, the perfect navy dress, and orange sandals and the touch of pink for breast cancer awareness!
    Well done, happy weekend Glenda!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda