10.17.2016

The Big Reveal

Hi Friends!

You probably think I'm MIA. Well, I have been finishing up a big styling project I had this past weekend, If you've seen my page - A Heart That Gives, you would have seen the announcement for the Survivor Strut, a fashion show benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The benefit was this past Sunday, and I must say, I'm very thankful to have been a part of this event. All of the models were survivors of some form of cancer. Their positive spirits were contagious. I left the event with a crying headache from the joy and love I experienced. 

Many of you witnessed THE BIG REVEAL this morning on Facebook Live in the So What to Twenty Facebook Group. The subject I've carried in my womb for over 30 years is now coming to life in my new book - TRUE STYLE: A LOOK BEYOND THE SURFACE. I've been blessed to have talented fashion illustrator, Allison Taylor, create the incredible art for this labor of love. Together, we are bringing the subject of True Style to life.

True Style: A Look Beyond the Surface - Coming January 2017


Also, many of you have inquired about my recent health scare. Update: I will see the doctors on October 25th. In the meantime, I will return later this week with another style story {wink}

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:
bloglovin or Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest
Link Ups:
Visible Monday
Shoe and Tell
Photos are under the creative direction of FD Harrison

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Glenda! Big congratulations and a hug. I hope to read your book asap, xox

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! It's been a true labor of love :)

      Delete
  2. Woot woot! That's big news! I await its publication with bated breath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes, Mithra, the Lady of Words - the one whom I dare not challenge in a game of Scrabble. Thank you, my friend :)

      Delete
  3. Great news. Hope to see it on the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been so busy - serving so many. Good for you. Praying that you get the answers you need from your doctors about your health. Love the book cover and cannot wait to see the finished product. So proud of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cathy! Your daughter has been a tremendous blessing. I'm looking forward to my appointment so I can move forward.

      Delete
  5. It must be so fantastic to write and publish a book like this. Congratulations. Now let's hope the doctor has good news.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda