8.18.2016

How to Master the Art of Fashion Foreplay

Hi Friends!

Welcome to the new and improved So What to Twenty! If you're viewing the blog from your desktop, you'll notice the makeover. There is now a right and left sidebar. On the left you'll notice a new feature called The Fashion Forefront - News. Here you'll find breaking news on the fashion industry, direct from fashion insiders! Also, you'll notice a new page called A Heart that Gives. This page is reserved for the different causes I support. I'm very excited about these two features, and I hope you feel the same.

Now, on to today's post. As you know, I now hold a monthly Style column on Midlife Boulevard! Each month I'll post a teaser (like this one) which will take you directly to the post. I'm thrilled with my adventures as a writer, and I hope you'll all join me on this exciting, new journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We know the act of making love begins far before the couple enters the bedroom. The two engage in an enticing tangle that includes sensual conversation, the receiving of surprise love notes, the whispering of sweet nothings, delicate kisses placed on the nape of the neck. The manner in which we set the mood for our romantic interludes, likewise feeling sexy in our clothing should begin with the same seduction. This can be achieved when you master the art of Fashion Foreplay. Meet me on the corner of True Style Ave and Midlife Blvd to learn How to Master the Art of Fashion Foreplay.


How to Master the Art of Fashion Foreplay

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:


13 comments:

  1. Love the title and the substance is just right for us all. I just got back from the corner of mid life blvd and enjoyed what I read. Be it jeans or that dress you speak of, Loving and taking care of one's self is the key to sensuality. Thanks so much for the reminders my Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neti, I am not surprised to receive a comment from you on this subject - with your sassy self :)

      Delete

  2. Love the compelling paragraph you wrote, and new blog look. Glad you added A hear that Gives, too. You are growing and reaching! Yes!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire you, Elle, how you use your gift as a writer and in fashion to talk about topics that matter. It is important to have substance. Isn't it?

      Delete
  3. I love the new look. And I love that you are doing the sidebar. You are probably too young to remember Elsa Klensch. She had a show on CNN in the 1990's all about style but it wasn't a flashy show. It was chic and informative and I believe you are filling a void that was left by her when she went off the air. If you don't know her, please look her up on YouTube. You will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh Connie, I do remember Elsa Klensch. I was just talking to the hubs about my obsession with watching Style on CNN. I can still hear her accent - "Hello, I'm Elsa Klensch, and you're watching Style." OMG, I wouldn't leave the house until I saw the segment. I remember how the show took us back stage before and after the runway show. The interviews with designers and fashion insiders. And yes, I often watch the old YouTube videos. Thank you Connie for mentioning Elsa. Not too many people know who she is. I loved her. Do you know of Tim Blanks? He's like the male, modern day Elsa. His vocabulary is out of this world.

      Delete
    2. And Connie...I can't believe you said I'm filling the Elsa void. OMG, I don't think anyone has ever said anything nicer. I'm crying.

      Delete
    3. I do know Tim Blanks. Is he still around? What is he up to? As good as he is, he is no Elsa Klensch. I'm sure if my husband met yours they would have a chuckle about our Elsa Klensch obsessions! I was totally hooked and I still miss her. It is truly a shame that I am no longer in the "biz" (I used to do entertainment PR) because I would totally pitch you for a Style TV segment. Pardon my negativity but so many of the supposed style segments these days are a bit cheesy. You would bring some well-needed Class to the genre. Soooooo....since I can't actively help you become the next Elsa, I will just send the idea out into the universe and maybe it will come true. Fingers and toes crossed!!! Much Love!!!! XXOO

      Delete
    4. Right now Tim is the reporter for The Business of Fashion on YouTube. You're right, he isn't Elsa, but he sure does have finesse. If only, Connie. Perhaps one day someone will see my gift as one to be shared on television ;)

      Delete
  4. Glenda, you have no idea how you inspire me. In my younger days, I was so fashionably savvy and always stepped out in style. As I approached 50 and now jumped over the mark, the weight gain came and now I struggle with that and have decreased my desire to be as stylish. You have really encouraged me to regain my fashion conscious style. I can't thank you enough. It's truly a blessing I found your blog. :-) Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamala, I am deeply touched. The inspiration is mutual. With everything, if we focus on the process, rather than the goal, it makes everything worth while. I use to be over weight. I put it in my mind to get physically, spirituality and mentally healthy. I wasn't thinking about a certain goal, other than getting healthy. I fell in love with the process, my friend.

      Delete
    2. I like the concept of loving the process. It's really just re-thinking my thought process...instead of treating it like "work" approach it with a more fun concept.. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda