5.06.2016

Have a Sweet Mother's Day

Lately I've been craving a new fragrance...something lite, airy and feminine. One that reminds me of springtime in the morning. Though I'm not a person who wears scent often, on occasion, I do have the desire to wear something special. For an early Mother's Day gift, le Hubs surprised me with a trip to my favorite fragrance bar, Fresh. Their I enjoyed the moments of layering and creating a signature scent. In the end, what did I decide? The delightful sweet scent of Honeysuckle, a floral that mimics the enchanting  honeysuckle flower. While my gift was being wrapped (yes, they still wrapped it beautifully) I indulged in a few Turkish Delights, a sweet candy coated with confectioners' sugar and flavored with rose (a recipe for you to enjoy). 


To woman who are mothers or mothering, I offer this sweet Mother's Day treat to you. May you enjoy your day, and I hope it brings time of leisure, comfort and moments of indulgence. You deserve it. 
Have a Sweet Mother's Day!

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:
 Photographs are the property of So What to Twenty!

1 comment:

  1. turkish delight, and the scent of honeysuckle ( my favorite along with rose, and the scent of freshly mowed grass..
    Lovely mother's day, and a thoughtful hubby!
    Enjoy your day!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda