5.04.2016

Announcing a NEW FABULOUS Winner!!


 Daenel T.!!!!

 Congratulations Daenel! Now it's time to tell the world you're FABULOUS!
Please check your email for further instructions.

So you're probably asking what happened to the first person I announced as winner. I made several attempts to contact them with no avail. So, Daenel T. is our fabulous winner!
Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:
Photographs are the property of So What to Twenty!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda