2.03.2016

Under the Weather


Typically I would have already produced another post for the week. Just a quick note to let you know I'm under the weather. I'm resting this week because Saturday, I have a big event at the FIDM Museum and Galleries to attend and report on - the opening of the 24th Annual Art of Motion Picture Costume Design exhibition. Attending this event is one of my year highlights, so it's important for me to get better.

Hopefully I'll be back early next week with another style story for So What to Twenty, and a lifestyle post at Bloom.


Stay True,

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you will be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take care of you. We'll still be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well Glenda. Take care and rest up for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better soon. A good idea to rest and recover for what promises to be a great event!
    XX, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda