2.24.2016

Transformation

Each time I look at the below snap-shot, I'm completely blown away by the transformation. Yet, there was so much more than the desire for physical results that got me to here. If you ever have doubts about the connection between the mind and body, this will change your mind. Please click Bloom. I hope you enjoy my story.


Gateway to Bloom

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:
Photographs are the property of So What to Twenty! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, You look incredible Glenda! You are so right about the mind body connection. When I was at my fittest I definitely felt a difference mentally. I love your adorable top!! I was meant to visit your blog tonight, I have to get back to regular exercise! you are always an inspiration. Thank you

    Cherie
    STYLE NUDGE
    http://www.stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherie, I'm glad you came by. Exercise is vital to me. I hope you'll get back to making it a part of your daily life. Thanks regarding the top. I love it too!

      Delete
  2. You are so right. If it was simply losing weight, more of us could succeed. First we must win the battle of the mind, and defest what causes us to give up. Going now to read Blom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, Karen. The battlefield of the mind needs to be won!

      Delete
  3. You looked amazing before, but look extra amazing now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have to say, I love that yellow dress though! Such a happy color and I'm so glad to see it for spring this year in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It still is one of my favorites. Thank heavens for alterations!

      Delete
  5. I was glad to be directed to BLoom. I have meant to have gotten there earlier. What an inspirational story, I am so proud of you and the transformation that you have done, and earned!
    xx, Elle
    the elle diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda