12.13.2015

Bloom: Step Away

Bloom is an opportunity to Inspire, Live and Grow in areas of personal growth, inner beauty, and living whole. Each time you visit Bloom, I want you to feel as if you stepped into your favorite spa and treated yourself to a massage (smile). 

There's a new post over at GlendaKHarrison.com on Bloom. Stop by for your weekly massage, and read why it is necessary to Step Away.

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

2 comments:

  1. You have such a wise husband. Of course you do. He married YOU. And by the way, schlump is an actual word. It's Yiddish and you used it correctly! Though I would honestly have to say that I can't imagine that you posses even the teensiest bit of schlumpiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away Glenda. I can totally relate to you wanting to stay under the covers and not come out. We are pulled in so many directions. Your husband's advice is wise. So important to recharge. I find when I do, I come back refreshed and inspired. See you in the New Year!

    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda