11.29.2015

Bloom...Are You Ready?

There is a statement at the end of one of my Gaiam Pilates workout which says,
"To make life-long changes, 
you have to have all aspects
of yourself working together -
spirit, mind and body."

This quote truly resonates with my spirit, as I am a firm believer in nurturing all aspects of myself. If you have visited my About page, you would have read the paragraph which states - Although fashion and style are important to her, Harrison's real passion is reminding others of the importance of self-love and using one's God-given gifts and talents. Her blog inspires readers to view fashion as an all-encompassing vehicle and encourages women to explore their personal gifts, style, femininity, and, most importantly, inner beauty.

Though So What to Twenty is more fashion driven, I try to touch on the subjects of inner beauty and life with each post. Thus the tagline - Where life and fashion intersect. However, being the multi-dimensional woman I am, I have planted, and now I'm watering a new venture on my GlendaKHarrison.com website. My new venture is a blog called - Bloom. Bloom is an opportunity to Inspire, Live and Grow in areas of personal growth, inner beauty, and living whole.  Each time you visit Bloom, I want you to feel as if you stepped into your favorite spa and treated yourself to a massage (smile).


Please, dear friends, continue to stay connected to So What to Twenty, and I would love it if you would embrace Bloom and make her a part of your weekly reading. Two subjects already posted on Bloom include:

I look forward to reading your comments here at So What to Twenty and over at Bloom {wink}

Stay True,

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

 Photographs by Freddy and Glenda and are the property of So What to Twenty!

6 comments:

  1. Great addition. I like the concept since I need to focus more on that area of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Karen, so happy to read your comments this morning. I hope you enjoy Bloom. Personal growth is an important area to me. I hope you enjoy your weekly massage.

      Delete
  2. Glenda! I love this. You are always doing so much to make this old world a lovelier place. Bloom me, Baby. I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie you are so sweet and kind. Thank you my friend. As do you :)

      Delete
  3. Love the concept and the new site! Haven't been commenting much lately, but I've been keeping up. So proud of you! Thanks for being such a positive inspiration...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been commenting as much, but I've been keeping up. I am so proud of you! Thank you for being such a positive inspiration. XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda