10.13.2015

A Lighthearted Tuesday!


This morning I woke in such a carefree and lighthearted mood. I'm very excited to take in what this day has to offer. I'm attending a special workshop on creating herbal tonics, and tonight is The Intersection! It has been quite awhile since our last gathering about eBay. For those of you who saw my quick Periscope last Wednesday, I explained why I had to switch days and what caused the delay. So after all the changes, I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and sharing from A to Z, my most favorite products, services, websites, and so on. No more excuses...tonight is the night - 7:00pm (PST) on Periscope @SoWhattoTwenty.

In the meantime, here is an enchanting and albeit humorous video I discovered on ShowStudio called Une Incroyable Excuse (An Incredible Excuse) by the iconic French fashion house, Balenciaga. I think it fits in with my mood, and I hope it brings a smile to your face. Enjoy your day!


Stay True,

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription and receive my  
6 Ways to Breathe Life Into Your Everyday
And please, take the time to share this post with your friends via email and other  social media platforms. Thank you!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Photographs by Freddy and are the property of So What to Twenty!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love those shoes!! Funny video. I laugh because I am notorious for losing my keys! Only I never really do, they are always in my bag. I panic & say I lost my keys and no one pays attention to me anymore! So to me it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. They're such a fun color, and yes, the video was great fun!!

      Delete
  2. I have never seen that color of converse, love it!!! What a cute video, I had a hard time concentrating on the subtitles because I couldn't stop looking at their fabulous dresses. The dress with the low cut fur top was spectacular.
    Thank you or linking up with SHOE AND TELL on Style Nudge!

    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Cherie. The clothes, the bracelets that jingle each time she reached into her handbag, the dresses...all very hypnotic :)

      Delete
  3. Glenda,
    Enjoy the workshop! It sounds like fun and a good way to relax, too. I adored that video!!!!!
    stay relaxed......
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very informative Elle. I love activities like this.

      Delete
  4. That was a terrific video. I always love excuses to practice my French. And how about the big pearl earring at the TOP of the girl's ear? Oh it was worth it just for that! Thanks Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree Connie. The accessories were so pretty. It made me shop for a beautiful handbag :)

      Delete
  5. Never mind the video. But....That dress!!!! The earrings!! The bag!! Indeed incredible.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Greetje! I keep watching it. The clothes and accessories are so dreamy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda