9.01.2015

The Top Seven - Summer 2015

Hi Friends!
I'm on a deadline to get A Place Called Peace completed so it's available to you this fall. I'm on the final chapter and I'm positively thrilled to have accomplished this feat. If you aren't aware of my upcoming book, please be sure to visit the provided link. In the meantime, here is a glimpse of the sample cover...

Sample Cover - A Place Called Peace

Because of my time constraints, I haven't been able to get out for photo-shoots. To fill the void, I thought it would be fun to show a recap of the viewers Top Seven fashion choices for summer 2015. Please, stay to the end of this post, I have a couple of announcements.


Freedom - June 14, 2015 - Featuring Royalty For Me Bermuda Shorts


 

Gauzy - June 17, 2015 - Featuring Ann Taylor Loft Tall Tasseled Shirt Dress



 Island Fever - June 21, 2015 - Featuring Ann Taylor Loft Coastal Swing Dress

  

Inspiration - July 5, 2015 - Featuring Anthropologie Beaded Tassel Handbag



MAXImum - July 8, 2015 - Featuring eShakti Chevron Stripe Color-Block Maxi Dress



Mute - June 28, 2015 - Featuring Ann Taylor Loft Cropped Wide Legged Pants



To The Max - July 30, 2015 - Featuring Ann Taylor Loft Beach Sheer Stripe Maxi Shirtdress


For summer 2015, my highest re-shared post was (drum-roll please) - How To Make Accessories Werk. If you didn't see the post, be sure to click the link. There was also a follow-up video from The Intersection where I demonstrate how accessories can change the look of a little black dress. You can watch the video HERE

Can you guess which above outfit was #1? I'll give you a clue: If you follow me on Instagram, I wore the outfit to a benefit concert called Hot Havana Night featuring Arturo Sandoval. 

The next two Wednesdays our gathering at The Intersection will not take place. Since school has resumed, I have functions to attend. But stay tuned, there's more fashionable fun to come!

Stay True,

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription. And please, take the time to share this post with your friends via email and other social media platforms. Thank you!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Photographs by Freddy and are the property of So What to Twenty!

16 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the look-back at these popular outfits! And I am eagerly anticipating the release of your book. (Thanks for the notification about the Intersection! See you when the broadcasts resume!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your book! I am also very happy that since I have upgraded my phone, I will be able to participate in the Intersection calls when you resume them. Meanwhile I have been looking through the archives to discover some wonderful posts I did not see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay Rebecca! I hope you'll enjoy The Intersection and my book :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your book , this is quite an accomplishment. I will eagerly await its release . I have enjoyed your recap of some of your so varied but always stunning Summer looks.As we are just starting Spring it is inspiring to see Summer looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was the green/white/black stunning dress.
    Nice recap. Exciting times for you with the book coming to the final chapter. Must be ever so fulfilling to create this.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greetje! Very exciting times. I could explode with joy!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the book, that's very exciting! Can't pick just one outfit but the eshakti dress is really pretty!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! Yes, the eshakti dress was very popular, and I must admit - it's fun to wear. Writing a book has been quite a feat and I'm so proud I was able to do it.

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited to read your book. And honestly, I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite outfit. You just keep outdoing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, thank you. You're so kind and supportive. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  7. These are all some of my favorite looks of yours, especially that chevron/striped number!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara. Yes, the chevron dress was one of my most popular looks.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on almost finishing your book, sounds so exciting. Great recap, all your looks are fab :)
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda