9.29.2015

The Southwest Revisited

Hi Friends, 

Just a friendly reminder - This week we're finishing up A Place Called Peace, so I'm stopping by to quickly share a trip down memory lane. One year ago today, I published a post called The Great Southwest. It was one of my most favorite photo shoots. The location, the weather, the mood, and a surprise guest, all made the post come together beautifully. I hope you'll stop by to see the original post - The Great Southwest. In the meantime, here is a picture, which I believe, captures the essence of this fashion and life story. Enjoy!


Stay True,

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription and receive my  
6 Ways to Breathe Life Into Your Everyday
And please, take the time to share this post with your friends via email and other  social media platforms. Thank you!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Photographs by Freddy and are the property of So What to Twenty!

3 comments:

  1. Great short, it s perfect for the theme and so quietly dramatic !
    I am so glad you are nearing the end of your final stages on A Place called Peace....
    xx, elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress, the jewelry, the horse...love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the name 'The Great Southwest makes me want to read right away. Beautiful picture of you.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda