9.23.2015

Fringe Benefits

Fringe Benefits:
Something extra (such as vacation time) that is given by an employer to workers in addition to their regular pay.

In my mid twenties I held a position within a company that offered unbelievable Fringe Benefits...Stays in the best resorts in the country; bonuses that made your heart sing; spa experiences to erase stress; fine culinary dining; holiday parties aboard yachts. Shall I go on? It was, what my hippie alter-ego would call - The cat's meow.

As I relive those incredible days, I thought it apropos to wear a garment befitting to the idea of Fringe Benefits - A plaid, fringed cropped top which offers many perks to my wardrobe - A great piece which can be dressed up or down, business or pleasure. Who doesn't appreciate such a garment? Well I can't think of one person. We all find it beneficial to add items to our closets that expand it beyond belief. Such is the case for this fringy top. As for adding fringe to your wardrobe...Designers are still having a love affair with the detail, and plan to continue adorning their garments well into spring 2016.  I hope you enjoy the look!

And please, stay to the conclusion of this post, I'm offering my own perk for subscribing via email to So What to Twenty!


Outfit Details - Crop Top with Fringe: Zara; Deconstructed Relaxed Skinny Jean: Loft (Sold Out. Check out the Boyfriend Jeans in Destructed Cargo; Strappy Sandal from Loft (Sold Out. Check out the Brooke Ankle Strap by Kenneth Cole; Wallet by Bosca Fine Leather Goods; Stacked Silver Cuff and Rings from Mexico.



 





For subscribing via email to So What to Twenty, and completing the verification process, you'll receive directly to you, my 6 Ways to Breathe Life Into Your Everyday...Hint - Shopping isn't one of them {wink}

 Stay True,

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription and receive my  
6 Ways to Breathe Life Into Your Everyday
And please, take the time to share this post with your friends via email and other  social media platforms. Thank you!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Link Ups:
Photographs by Freddy and are the property of So What to Twenty!

10 comments:

  1. I Love this top on you and those jeans fit like a glove. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top! I like the way the fringe look of the 70's has been reinvented for today. This top would work so many ways, you're right! This is a great look! I'm already an email subscriber, but I'd sign up to learn those 'six ways' if I wasn't! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great top, Karen. I saw it in Zara when I went to make a return. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I went back to get it. Hey, send me your email and I'll send you the 'Six Ways'

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic top. Couldn't believe it is by Zara. I have gone off fringes after the seventies, but this top I would happily wear.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The designers can't seem to get enough of fringe and tassels. I think it's fun, but in moderation.

      Delete
  4. The fringe top is amazing cute! You look stunning. Those fringe benefits were to die for, wow!!!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Idu! Yes, that was an incredible job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is stunning!! I just placed an order with Zara and think I need to place another one.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda