8.25.2015

Next Time at The Intersection...

I'll be back on the air tomorrow night (Wednesday)
and answering your fashion questions. 
Join me on Periscope at @SoWhattoTwenty at 7pm (PST) for a fashionable Q & A.
Here is a preview of questions I'll answer:
What to wear to an After Five event
What to wear to a poetry reading

Come with your questions. I'll see you at The Intersection!

Stay True,

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription. And please, take the time to share this post with your friends via email and other social media platforms. Thank you!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Photographs by Freddy and are the property of So What to Twenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda