8.11.2015

How to Make Accessories Werk

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by to remind you about the next gathering at The Intersection. We will be LIVE on Periscope at 7:00pm (PST), tomorrow (Wednesday) - August 12, 2015. Remember, if you want to be a part of Periscope and The Intersection, you must download the app onto your Apple (ios) or Android device. The app is FREE and is a part of the Twitter family. So, if you're already on Twitter, the app will automatically use your information to set-up your Periscope account. The process is super easy and only takes a moment of your time. Trust me when I say, the persons who have joined in LIVE are enjoying the experience. Hint: Once you have Periscope on your device, be sure to set it so you're notified when The Intersection goes LIVE.

For tomorrow, direct from my "styling studio" I'm going to share and demonstrate how to make accessories werk (werk: expression of approval) for your outfits. So come loaded with lots of questions! This topic is very near and dear to me so I hope you enjoy it. Here are some examples from previous posts on how I use accessories to enhance my look. Feel free to revisited the posts by clicking on the provided links. Enjoy and I'll see you at #TheIntersection!

Silver Slippers

Inspired by Pam

Island Fever

A Day at the Villa

Details

Freedom

Loud and Clear

Inspiration

Frock

Black Down Memory Lane

I'll see you at The Intersection!

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription. And please, take the time to share this post with your friends via email and other social media platforms. Thank you!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Photographs by Freddy and are the property of So What to Twenty!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you do know how to accessorize. You have a fun new medium working for you with this Intersection/Periscope. Clever you.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it very much. It's such a great way to connect with others. And thank you, Greetje! Accessories hold a special place in my heart.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda