7.27.2015

The Intersection

I receive many questions pertaining to fashion and life. I've decided to dedicate Wednesday evenings to answering your questions LIVE. Join me at 7:00pm (PST) at The Intersection - a LIVE Periscope broadcast. If you haven't heard of Periscope it's a member of the Twitter family and is the latest BIG thing in social media. It's simple - just download the app onto your device (free for cell phones) and follow @SoWhattoTwenty. It's that simple. Periscope will send you a message telling you that the broadcast is live and for you to join.

Once you join in, touch your device screen as many times as you like and send me lots of hearts. This is my way of knowing you like the broadcast. You can also type your questions and I'll see them instantly. But here's the cool part, you're not only communicating with me, but everyone else who has gathered at The Intersection.


I look forward to seeing you at our first gathering at #TheIntersection on Wednesday, July 29th at 7:00pm{wink}

Stay True,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to follow me via email subscription. And please, take the time to share this post with your friends via email and other social media platforms. Thank you!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Photographs by Freddy and are the property of So What to Twenty!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't heard about Periscope. What a great idea and to do a live question and answer. How did it go? Love your new blog page!! So glad you love the bag!!

    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherie! Periscope is the newest social media form by Twitter which is blowing up. It's truly amazing. Thank you, I'm glad you like my new header/logo. Just working on branding :) And yes, I adore the bag very much.

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting, if only I still lived in LA:(! Can you listen in or is it only live?

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara you don't have to live in Cali to have Periscope. Just download it. You can watch a portion of the broadcast on my next blog post called To The Max. Enjoy!

      Ps. You can always move back :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda