2.09.2015

Intermission

Photograph taken two years ago when I decided I wanted to have straight hair.

I know myself, and lately I've been finding it difficult to concentrate on creating blog post. You see, I have a huge project that I'm working on and it has consumed over 90% of my brain power. I will share more details with you in the coming months. In the meantime, I'm going to take a short, one week intermission from blogging to ensure that my project is being nurtured.


When I return, I'm hoping to have my project well rooted so that it will blossom in due time. In addition, this opportunity to reboot will give me the juice that I need to continue moving forward in the world of blogging. Please don't remove So What to Twenty from your feed because I will be back and ready to continue in the journey of life and fashion{wink}

Before I forget, I want to share with you a wonderful find I recently discovered. During my quiet moments of journaling, I thoroughly enjoy the aroma and atmosphere of a burning candle. My newest discovery are soy candles called Seeking Balance by a company called Root. I am in love with their therapeutic scents. Currently I am enjoying Relax which is the scent of Geranium and Lavender. We all know that lavender has a calming effect. Lavender combined with the luxurious aroma of Geranium and you're in for an intoxicating and albeit relaxing experience.


Subscribe to So What to Twenty via email and never worry about missing a single post!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also find me on the following Social Networks:

Photographs by Glenda

23 comments:

  1. Dear Glenda,
    Even this post is dear and simple, with two photos to tell a story and believe me, I will never stop looking at your blog. I'm really excited to hear about your new project, as I know it will be creative and important.
    I will happily stay tuned. Take your time and nurture this new project. We will all be here for you when you come back. Thank you for the recommendation about the candles. They sound lovely. I wonder are they made of soy? I know you're too busy to answer that, I will Google it, no worries.
    Xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elle. I appreciate the reassurance. I updated the candle information to include the fact that they are soy. Soy candles are the only type I use. And, rather than burning a wick, they burn a natural piece of wood. Take care and I'll see you soon!

      Delete
  2. Blogging needs a lot of time, so if you have some new projects ... take your time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dan! I thought I could do both, but that has proven to be tough.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to hear more about your new project! Good luck! And don't worry, we're not going anywhere. We'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! See you soon :)

      Delete
  4. Knowing yourself is important, so take your time and we'll be here! See ya soon...xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you when you get back! Enjoy your break.
    Darlene
    http://whosaprettygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene. A reboot is a good thing.

      Delete
  6. enjoy your break cant wait to hear what your next project will be
    urbansoigne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy your break!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just thinking about you and wishing you well as you "reboot".
    Take care dear Glenda.
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Elle, you're so sweet. I'm thoroughly enjoying the reboot ;)

      Delete
  9. I live in Ohio and the Root Candle Company is right in my backyard (almost!). The flagship store in Medina, Ohio is one I go to frequently and it is so very cool! I just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading back through the posts. I look forward to your return! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen and welcome to So What to Twenty! What an incredible small world we live in. My husband is from Medina. Well I'm glad Root has made its way to SoCal. I absolutely love their candles. I look forward to us chatting again after my break. Take care ;)

      Delete
  10. We'll miss you but I certainly understand taking a break. If you have a minute, just drop by my Fun Fashion Friday today and take a quick glance at my fav outfits! ;)
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. Yes, a break is needed from time to time. I'll be back ;)

      Delete
  11. Enjoy your break! Looking forward to see you back.
    Happy V Day!
    https://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! Your project sounds very mysterious. Have a nice "break".

    bisous
    Suzanne
    http://www.suzannecarillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always say that blogging is a sort of ( pleasant ) job! It requires time and sometime you need that time for real lufe ... enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda