10.22.2014

A Girl Can Dream...Supreme Fall Basics

I'm still enjoying a bit of R & R after a busy two weeks at Los Angeles Fashion Week...

I enjoy viewing high-end fashions and then re-creating the look for less. Below is a grouping of items, minus the Warby Parker eye wear (which I already own) that are very high-end. And yes, I'm fantasizing about each luxurious piece. But for a budget-conscious woman, like myself, it is still possible to create this look with more wallet-friendly prices. I love the timeless quality of the garments while being paired with the modern Marc by Marc Jacob shoes and retro YSL belt. A classic look that can take a girl anywhere.




How about you...do you enjoy thumbing through magazines and scoping out the designer goods to later re-create the looks with more budget friendly items? 

I love to read your views, please, leave your comments below {wink}



Click & join me on the journey to discovering true style on these networks:
bloglovin  or  Google+  or  email  or  Pinterest  or  twitter

4 comments:

  1. Great basics Glenda. Love everything. The bag is so cute. Right now I am all for small purses.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are your styling skills again. I will watch and be in awe.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda