5.15.2014

Beautiful You


We are all unique in our own special way.
Some of us awaken by night, while others by day.
I am aware that some of us require more tender love and care,
yet and still, there is one thing I must take this time to share - 
Just like the flower above - 
You are beautiful!

My Friend,
Thank you for following So What to Twenty!
Because of your thoughtfulness, I bloom each and every day{wink}



Stay connected by clicking one of these links:
bloglovin  or  Google+  or  email  or  Pinterest  or  Instagram

Photograph from Yahoo Images 






11 comments:

  1. Aww...such a beautiful though n pretty flower pic

    My recent one:http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/bourjois-rouge-edition-velvet-lipstick-04-peach-club-review-swatches-lotd/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing this today.
    I have been meaning to comment on your posts lately and have not had the chance to. I love the content...keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such lovely post Glenda. Thank you.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Ms. Glenda, the feeling is mutual. Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely post, Glenda. You are so gentle, thoughtful and kind I am sure you bring sunshine and flowers into many lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog and Instagram. Have a beautiful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So unexpected and PERFECT!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet doll. The feeling is certainly mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is a present for all of us, so , many thanks Glenda! A delicate thought that I have appreciated very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda