4.16.2014

A Girl Can Dream...Getaway to Maui

I had to change the name of my Sugar Daddy blog series because spying eyes in cyber-world think that I'm either a madam or in need of special services...if you know what I mean. Yep, my email has been inundated with inappropriate messages. So very annoying. The title was just a cheeky name that came from a conversation my husband and I jokingly had, and had nothing to do with __________ (fill in the blank). So, to keep my inbox clean, I have made the decision to change the name of the fantasy wardrobe series to A Girl Can Dream...

If you read my post yesterday called Maui'd, you read that I have been jonesing for another vacation to the tropical paradise. To piggy-back on yesterday's post, today I offer to you a fantasy wardrobe, if money were no object. Enjoy!

A Girl Can Dream...Maui

A Girl Can Dream...Maui by sowhattotwenty featuring flat sandals


Maui is such a gentle and relaxed destination. The items in this capsule wardrobe will blend nicely with the environment and the casual activities that it has to offer. Each piece can take you to a luau, shopping, or relaxing beach side, and much more. Yes, these items are pricey, but a girl can dream...can't she?{wink}

Have you seen my feature on 40+ Style? If you haven't, feel free to connect HERE

Stay connected by clicking one of these links:
bloglovin  or  Google+  or  email  or  Pinterest  or  Instagram

15 comments:

  1. I had to be amused at the, er...unintended attention from certain people offering "services." Love the Maui wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. It was fun putting it together!

      Delete
  2. Oh Glenda, these ensembles are all so fun. Thanks for the encouraging words about the postponement. I didn't realize that Easter was factored in until well after the fact. I just knew if I didn't call a halt to the timetable, I was going to LOSE IT!!! (as in go insane)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces. Love the collage. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Missy. I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. Love all these looks! Hard to say which I like best, as they're all wonderful! I'm headed to South Florida on Saturday for a few weeks and every one of these pieces would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I could see all of these pieces in South Florida...or any where tropical. Have fun!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, what is wrong with people?!? Your poor email must feel so violated eeek not ok lol!

    On another note gimme both of those shoes please:)

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Cara, you're correct. I felt like I had to clean my email with bleach :)

      Delete
  6. Fortunately not really my items. So I don't have to dream. (Funny about that previous title. Just goes to show how innocent you are haha.)
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  7. I clicked on the cute cutoffs and I see why these are sugar daddy items...lol. A girl should always dream big, this may be your reality one day.
    Sonya
    Saving Everyday With Sonya K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm longing for a vacay too. Anywhere with sand and water will do, lol! Love the swimsuit and all the accessories.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda