2.13.2014

Collegiate


"Education is the most powerful weapon
which you can use to change the world."
Nelson Mandela
Hi Friends!

Regardless of my age, I believe that I should never stop learning, discovering and exploring. I have been considering returning to college to take a few courses here and there that would be beneficial to my aspirations. I graduated from college years ago and the information in my degree subject has changed drastically. I would like to get up to speed on the new information. Perhaps my desire to keep my mind fresh is because of my two growing young men. Their homework questions often cause me to dig deep when they need assistance. Because of my future plans, my look today took on a very collegiate feel...oxfords, a messenger bag, a crisp white shirt, and knee-high socks make up today's look.


Today's look: Top - Loft (similar), Skirt - Loft, Cross-body messenger bag purchased years ago, oxfords by Kenneth Cole purchased years ago (similar), Signet ring purchased from J.Crew (similar), Ampersand necklace by Little Things on Etsy, Sunnies - Loft, Socks from H&M.





 

 




Tell me friends, are you still in the mindset of flexing your brain power? What subject or subjects would you like to grow in? After all, knowledge is power{wink}


 
Like what you see? Then follow me...
bloglovinGoogle+ / email / Pinterest / Instagram


 Images by Freddy

13 comments:

  1. You look very fashionable.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so elegant glenda
    new post
    www.thechicmode.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit Glenda. I am just popping in to wish you and your DH a Happy Valentine's day.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the same to you and your new boyfriend!

      Delete
  4. Keeping on learning all the life is also my goal ! ( I studied English at the university but I am trying to improve it at the moment )
    You are a very cute college girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite Nelson Mandela quotes and it's so, so true. You're rocking that outfit Glenda!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda