1.24.2014

Video Fashion Friday: The Garden

Hello Lovelies!

Since Friday's are lite days in cyber world, I thought I'd use this day to share my favorite fashion videos that inspire me. Isn't it crazy that Fashion Week is upon us yet again? I'm still fantasizing about the spring shows. To start this new series, called Video Fashion Fridays, I thought I'd share the Tory Burch runway show, along with a few images that come to mind when I think of her show.

After seeing Tory's show, I imagined myself riding a beach cruiser with a wicker basket full of flowers, or perhaps strolling through the pristine gardens of one of Southern California's beautiful museums. I see myself dressed in an outfit that is lite, airy and feminine and that evokes thoughts of a floral garden, with a trellis full of blooms, acres of green grass and painted white wood benches.



The next images are my favorite looks and accessories from Tory's spring collection. When you see them you'll understand why an explanation to why they are my favorite just isn't necessary. They speak for themselves.

Love this Trellis inspired tote
Tory made the waist pouch chic.
YES! These silver mirrored slingback loafers are too cool.
I love the proportions of this outfit, and the delicate floral motif.

Silver is my favorite metal in warmer months. I love the trapeze shape of this top.

Enjoy the show...



 
Like what you see? Then follow me...
bloglovinGoogle+ / email / Instagram

Images from Google and Yahoo Images

17 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this so much Glenda! Tory's handbags are so pretty, and I'm getting all inspired to create sew! And the shoes!!! My brain is spinning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't her show just lovely. It was hard to narrow it down to just two favorites. I really LOVED everything!

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the floral motif of the top and pants! It's really amazing...and the flat loafers are soooo cute! I like to have a look at the catwalks: they are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dan, thanks for stopping by! I'm going crazy over the Burch collection. So pretty!

      Delete
  3. such beautiful inspiration!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is awesome and I would love to have those silver loafers in my closet. The floral print of the pants and top is making me long for the Spring season even more! Thank you for sharing and linking up at #WWDParty. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love those silver slingbacks for underneath summer trousers. I "need" silver highheeled pumps too.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the silver loafers are great. I'm online now trying to find a less expensive pair :)

      Delete
  6. I am in love with the silver outfit/last pic/ so so beautiful. Love the coolish_ness (yeah I know there ain't no such word) but still I love the coolish_ness appearance of it. Love the Burch collection too. Thx for the link Glenda.
    Have a fabulous weekend dear
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolishness is a GREAT word. I love it! I think I'll have to add it to my, "If I Had a Sugar Daddy" list :)

      Delete
  7. Very beautiful inspiration :) Glenda! I enjoyed this:)))))
    Hugs Beata

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenda, This post is pure tonic! I love the images , your most especially! I it is cold, dark and gray here, and this is just what I needed, please madam, may I have some more?!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that side of the States were not having such a rough winter.

      Delete
  9. Great post, I enjoyed this :-) I'm a nature-oriented person so I loved the first few pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda