1.06.2014

Cozy

Hello Lovelies!

Now that all the hustle and bustle of the holiday's are over, it has been nice to have lazy days. During quiet times, I enjoy strolling around the local village and going to an eatery/bakery where I can sit and eat  undisturbed (accept for the occasional waiter asking if I need anything). For some reason that I can't explain, I seem to always want a pecan & chocolate tart. Yum! To coincide with my cozy mood, I like to dress appropriately. For today, an over-sized sweater, and a great pair of leggings.

Today's Look: Sweater - H&M, Leggings - Kenneth Cole, Booties - Nine West, Bag - Nine West, Ring - Anthropologie (purchased during winter clearance sale. Now sold out), Sunnies - Loft Outlet

My favorite - A warmed pecan & chocolate tart






Tell me Lovelies, what do you like to do when you're in a cozy mood and how do you dress for such an occasion? I can't wait to read your responses{wink}

Like what you see? Then follow me...
bloglovinGoogle+ / email / Instagram

Link Ups:
Mix It Mondays
 Monday Mingle
Style Sessions

Photographs by Frederick D. Harrison

17 comments:

  1. Your oversized sweater is so chic (I love to wear one too!) and the leggings are perfect with it!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. I like the sweater and leggings Glenda. They do indeed look comfortable and perfect for the day you describe. The tart looks yummy and the sunny weather looks even better. With temps around -20 all I manage to wear this week is heavy jeans, sweaters and a big down coat, not very glamorous!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ann, this is one of those outfits that you don't have to put much thought into. And, it's perfect for stuffing ones face. However by 2:00pm, I was melting. The day started off cool and then turned into 75 degrees.

      Delete
  3. You'll find this quite funny...I tried that ring on and put it back. It was the last one. Now I know who purchased it. :) Great choice!

    My cozy gear: leggings, books, tee, and long cardigan with a scarf and a cross body bag. I need my hands free for warm drinks, and browsing that may turn to shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Myisha, why did you put it back? It's so fun!
      Your cozy sounds like my cozy. A cross-body bag is a necessity :)

      Delete
  4. You look Cozy and Glam in that sweater. Happy Healthy 2014. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sweater. I love oversize sweaters/tunics and leggings - super comfy indeed!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect look for the season - and that tart ain't half bad either - lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and stylish look Glenda. Your ring is divine. I went to H&M on yesterday and was thinking about the oversize sweater myself, but put it back, go figure, lol. Either I dress the very same like you (yeah what else is new ;-) or I put on a boyfriend and some cozy top.
    No it wasn't the first time you saw me wearing jeans Glenda, the first was airport preppy and you asked if I got less comments while wearing jeans, no it's the average amount btw, though.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're right Lenya. Now I remember. I asked that question because I seem to get less comments when I wear denim. I was wondering if it was the same for you. I don't have many sweaters. You understand, because of the warm climate. But I really like this one. Even though it is big, it's pretty light-weight.

      Delete
  8. Oh yes I love to wear big sweaters (cold climate), but they need to be cotton or viscose. Wool is murder for me. It itches. You pull this look off very well. The beautiful booties give the balance in this outfit. Also like your bag a lot. Cute.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda