12.05.2013

Mid-Week Shout Out!

Hi Lovelies!

By now, most of you should know about the Mid-Week Shout Out. But for new followers, here is the story...

I began fashion blogging on June 13, 2013. During this short time, I have met some incredible fellow bloggers and followers. I am very grateful to persons whom take the time to write thoughtful comments, and genuinely take the time to build friendships. Since I love the camaraderie between bloggers, I decided to begin a new post called the Mid-Week Shout Out, where I personally thank a blogger or follower for their thoughtfulness and their time for offering advice or commenting on So What to Twenty!

 
My 7th Mid-Week Shout Out goes to (drum roll)...

Sue from A Colourful Canvas

I first discovered Sue's blog on the Visible Monday blog link-up. I was drawn to Sue's blog by the photo  she posted for the link-up. There she was, leaping through the air in a colorful outfit of orange and white. I just had to see who this playful person was. She obviously enjoys life and fashion! I was correct in my assumption. Each time I read a comment from Sue, I am encouraged in my blogging life.

Please, stop by and say "Hi" to Sue and discover her blog - A Colorful Canvas!

Thank you Sue for all of your comments, and like I always end my post - This is for you...{wink}.

9 comments:

  1. Glenda! Thank you so much for the shout-out! I'm jumping up and down, LOL. I remember your first lovely comment on my blog...that you thought me fun, like someone you would want to shop with. Your words just resonated with me... 'queue the sappy music and a mini-movie of us moving in slow motion, laughing and trying on beautiful clothing'...and I've been enjoying your blog ever since. You've got seriously great style, and a personal, witty writing style! xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I imagined everything that you just wrote and I am laughing like crazy!!! I'm glad you enjoy my blog as I enjoy yours too. Have a wonderful day my Canadian blogging friend :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, that's so nice. I love that you do this. Headed to check out her blog now!

    ~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your eyes open Whitney. I've got you on my list :)

      Delete
  3. Woop woop, Sue! :-) I'll go check out her blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll appreciate that. Thanks Melissa!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda