12.30.2013

A Look Behind the Scenes (Video)

Hi Lovelies!

Yesterday (Sunday) my hubby/photographer/videographer decided to film me while I was in the midst of styling four outfits for upcoming blog posts. In essence, the outfits shown are the outfits that I plan on wearing on upcoming outings.

Oh yes, make sure your volume is turned up high. Because he was standing at a distance from me, it's kind of hard to hear what I'm saying.

Enjoy!



I plan on doing a bit more filming as time moves along. You can subscribe to my budding YouTube channel by clicking the link below. I would love to have you{wink}


Like what you see? Then follow me...
bloglovin / YouTube / Google+ / email / Instagram

Video by Frederick D. Harrison

13 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet husband, I'm heading out from work so will watch it at home. Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you should do more videos, Glenda, this was awesome to see! Have a happy new year with your hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I'm not sure if I'm going to take this route.

      Delete
  3. All the best for 2014!
    Maren Anita

    Giveaway with Benefit, Moschino, Guess:
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have met you and looking forward to more of your posts. Wishes for a Happy Healthy 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have met you too. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. Aw I love your video Glenda. And I am looking forward to seeing those outfits hun.
    I wish you a very Happy New Year, full of Happiness, Love and Joy.
    I am so glad that we 'met' Glenda.
    big big hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya and a very happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  6. This is very new to me... budding YouTube channel. I am going to subscribe. Curious to see what it is.
    Greetje
    PS you are well prepared for the festive season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greetje, I am excited about the new year!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda