11.29.2013

The Best of November 2013

Hello Lovelies!

If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends!

Today is an easy post as I am still recovering from all the festivities of yesterday, and tomorrow (Saturday), my family is headed up the coast to spend some time enjoying the California coast line. Every year we select a Christmas ornament for our tree, and this year, we have decided to visit a quaint little touristy Dutch town called Solvang to do our ornament shopping. It's such a cute little town full of pastry shops, eateries, quaint inns and adorable little shops.

Since I haven't had much time to focus on my wardrobe, I thought it would be a good idea to re-post my top looks for November. Enjoy!

a. Frothy

Have a lovely weekend {wink}


6 comments:

  1. I've visited Solvang a couple of times. Great little town for little collectibles, ornaments...anything Christmas I'm sure. Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I'm really looking forward to our little get-away!

      Delete
  2. What a nice little overview, Glenda! I really loved that LBD on you. So classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good overview of some lovely posts. Sounds like a fun trip and ornament shopping is high on my list every Christmas too. You are one stylish lady!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. All around the city of Solvang were live Christmas Trees that were decorated by the different stores. It was very inspiring and gave so many ideas.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda