11.06.2013

Mid-Week Shout Out!

Hello Lovelies!

I began fashion blogging on June 13, 2013. During this short time, I have met some incredible fellow bloggers and followers. I am very grateful to persons whom take the time to write thoughtful comments, and genuinely take the time to build friendships. A few weeks ago I began a new post called the Mid-Week Shout Out, where I personally thank a blogger or follower for their thoughtfulness and their time for offering advice or commenting on So What to Twenty!

 
My 3rd Mid-Week Shout Out goes to (drum roll)...


Greetje from No Fear of Fashion

I met Greetje over a month ago via blog-world and I must say that I truly look forward to her comments and her blog posts.  She is kind, observant and oh so witty. Her comments are more conversation starters rather than just quick notes. I appreciate her honesty. Because she speaks her mind, I now know that Greetje doesn't like socks (lol). She let me know this when I've worn them for a blog post. Please, stop by and say "Hi" to Greetje and discover her blog. You'll fall in love with her and her beautiful home of Amsterdam.

Thank you Greetje for all of your comments and like I always end my post - This is for you...{wink}.



13 comments:

  1. I am so honoured!! Thank you. I think I stumbled upon your blog more than a month ago. Cannot remember how. I like your style and your attitude towards life, family and the world in general (from the little bits I know from you so far haha).
    It is very kind to mention me in your shout-out (a kind initiative). And I appreciate you not minding my honesty. Hope everybody else is not thinking "who does that Greetje think she is? Shut up if you don't like something". At least when ai pay a compliment you know it is sincere.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always appreciate honesty. Especially genuine honesty that comes from a good place. You can definitely tell the difference.

      Delete
  2. The mid week shout out idea is pretty cool, and you look great too!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely & cool Glenda......count me as a new reader!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! I would love to have you :)

      Delete
  4. Woop, woop! I saw the name and immediately knew she'd be either Belgian (like me) or Dutch :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very friendly people in this part of the world :)

      Delete
  5. This is such a cute idea, and THAT TOP! Work it!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People were walking by looking at me dance! I got the top from a vintage flea market for just a wee bit...$3.00!!

      Delete
  6. Love your shout posting Glenda. And your top is awesome. Those colors are amazing.

    Glenda I have a problem, my reading list shows me a new posting, but the link seems invalid, all I get is that page does not exist thingy. Maybe you need to fix something. My reading list says :Fun with Fashion: Innocent Grunge. Or maybe it's just me being to blond to find the post? well could be, though. just thought I let you know.
    huggies
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenya, I deleted the post because when I posted it on Facebook, a friend of mine told me that the graffiti that was onthe wall behind me was a notorious gang marking.

      Delete
    2. Oh Glenda, just your luck to take a picture there.
      Greetje

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda