11.22.2013

Mid-Week Shout Out + Featured In Announcement

Hi Lovelies!


I apologize for being late with this week's Shout Out, however, I've been fighting a dreadful cold and I finally have the strength to drag myself out of bed. So here it goes...

I began fashion blogging on June 13, 2013. During this short time, I have met some incredible fellow bloggers and followers. I am very grateful to persons whom take the time to write thoughtful comments, and genuinely take the time to build friendships. A little over a month ago I began a new post called the Mid-Week Shout Out, where I personally thank a blogger or follower for their thoughtfulness and their time for offering advice or commenting on So What to Twenty!

Photograph by Frederick D Harrison

My 5th Mid-Week Shout Out goes to (drum roll)...


Lenya and I discovered one another during one of the weekly fashion blog link-ups when we discovered that we had on similar outfits. From there, we both began to follow each others blogs. I can tell that Lenya truly enjoys fashion and blogging by the energy that she radiates from her post. Her comments are always genuine and I feel as if I have known her a life time.

Please, stop by and say "Hi" to Lenya and discover her blog - Fashion Dreams and Lifestyle!

Thank you Lenya for all of your comments, and like I always end my post - This is for you...{wink}.



Featured In...Announcement
Some time ago I ventured over into the Google+ family of fashion blogging and immediately noticed a fellow blogger named Terry S. of Terry's Two Cents. I found myself connecting each day to see what Terry's Outfit of the Day would be. He has impeccable style...classic, with an urban, laid-back feel...and always with a fun pair of socks. I love it! 

To my surprise, Terry informed me that he would be featuring one of my looks in his "What I Love" page on his blog. Here is the link to Terry's What I Love, where you'll see me in my Little Black Dress.

Terry, thank you for featuring my LBD look and So What to Twenty on your blog {wink}

 

15 comments:

  1. Hi there, this is a good idea. Giving a shout out to some of your blogger friends. Say I like the sheer pieces in previous posts. Looking good!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With everything I do, I love to thank others :)

      Delete
  2. That LBD look was indeed awesome! No wonder it got featured, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda I am at lost for words...........thx sweetie, I don't know what to say but thx Gee!!! I would like to hug you right now ((((((((((((G)))))))))))) I had a very busy week so I just hadn't had time to pop in and now on a Saturday I read this...........sweetie I love you (((())))) You are one in a million that's for sure.
    Hope you feel better by now? Cold has gone?
    hugs
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Lenya! Im still fighting, but its almost gone.

      Delete
  4. See there goes my manner :-(
    Congrats Glenda on being featured!!! Well deserved my friend!!! You go girl!
    hugs
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
  5. COnrgats on the feature.. :) you rocked that LBD like no-ones business!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much WE! You're very kind :)

      Delete
  6. Glenda,
    That is so cool that you will be featured there! I will look for it.
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2013/11/a-fur-trimmed-dress-for-the-holidays/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah.. I just "found"Lenya's blog myself last week. Yes, she is good too.
    And congratulations with your feature on Terry's Two cents.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda