11.16.2013

Cheers to YOU!

Hello Lovelies!

I love to begin the weekend with cheerful news! Like all bloggers, the excitement builds as we begin to interact more and more with the public. For myself, I thoroughly enjoy talking about style and fashion with women and men from all over the world. It's so cool to see how the fashion language has no boundaries.

When I checked my stats this morning, I realized that because of YOU, So What to Twenty has reached over 200 page views on any given day!!! With that being said, I would like to give a toast...


To all the wonderful women and men from across the world who have taken the time to visit and stay connected with So What to Twenty - I thank you. You are the reason why I continue to write about what I love. It is such a thrill to read your blogs and comments as well. Let's always remember this...Like fine wine, the fashionable woman gets better with age - CHEERS TO YOU!! {wink}



8 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!! Congrats! It's crazy and touching knowing that others find you compelling enough to read! Here's to 400! :)
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great, Glenda, congratulations! That's quite a good number!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I'm looking forward to meeting new people.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on reaching such a milestone! I'm glad to help (heehee!) and to find your blog! Looking forward to revisiting!
    xo ~kim & chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Popcosmo! I'll pop over to visit you as well :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda