10.14.2013

What I Wore: Navy and Lace

Hello Lovelies

I'm feeling very professional today, but since I'm still coming down from my high-voltage Saturday, I'm still in a somewhat quiet mood. Today's look comes from a little closet play. I decided to pair my favorite lace skirt with something cozy. The last time I showed you this skirt, it was more va-va-voom. You can see it HERE. Since I'm definitely not feeling va-va-voom, a more relaxed approach is more appealing. Today's look is clean and simple and to the point. The way I like things.

Today's Look:
Skirt: the Loft (past season)
Sweater: the Loft
Shoes: Martinez Valero (old)
Necklace: the Loft
Bracelets: TJ Maxx
Ring: Lia Sophia
Sunnies: the Loft Outlet

Before you scroll to review the pictures, I want to first take this time to make a very important announcement. You'll see at the top of my blog, a page for One Nation Media Services. Recently, I partnered with them to show my support for youth who are interested in pursuing professions in the fields of journalism and technology. Being a lover of the written word, I found it important to show my support for young people who also embrace this art form. Stop by and visit them to explore all the great work they're doing.






I hope the rest of your week is extremely positive {wink}

Glenda

Photographs by Frederick D. Harrison

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I think lace is just pretty and sexy at any age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your comments :)

      Delete
  3. Love that lace skirt. So pretty with the navy top.

    Thank you for linking up. See you next Thursday.


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes, very lady like and complement the lace skirt well, nice outfit!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning. Love the shoes and the necklace. So simple yet devastatingly gorgeous. Like you said: modern classic with a twist. Never throw those shoes away please. LOL
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lace skirt is so pretty and feminine! I love your tassel necklace, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! The necklace is currently available at the Loft.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda