10.25.2013

What I Wore: Feeling Loopy

Hello Lovelies!

Man-o-man has the weather been a complete drag the past couple of days. A drag, that is, for California. I've been waking up to cloudy and damp mornings with the sun finally breaking through by afternoon. To cure me from my weather blues, I popped into Anthropologie on Thursday to take a quick look around the sale section. I found an adorable and quirky sweater. I couldn't wait to wear it for you :)

I decided to pair my new find with a fun pair of slouchy mossy colored pants, and a kick-butt pair of gold strappy's. Since Californians are being sucker-punched with sloppy weather, the sandals are my way of saying, "I don't care what you're doing weather, I'm still going to rock my sandals!" So I did!

Today's Look:
Sweater: Anthropologie
Pants: the Loft
Sandals: Nine West (old)
Belt: Michael Kors
Bangles: TJ Maxx
Polish: Star Party by Ulta








 


Don't you just love it when a great new item can just put you in a fantastic mood. I love my new sweater. Since the weather threw me for a loop, I decided to fight fire with fire...with my loop sweater {wink}

Have a lovely weekend!
Glenda

Photographs by Frederick D. Harrison

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that sweater!! Thanks for popping by from Monday Mingle:)
    Have an awesome weekend.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the sweater Carly, and I'll see you next week in the link ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for Linking up with "Fashion item Friday". I think your sweater is right fine! yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renae, I found your linkup on Saturday morning. Im glad you like the sweater. Its so fun!

      Delete
  4. Glenda, I adore that sweater, and of course the way you styled in with those fabulous shoes.
    You look wonderful. Tell that hubby of yours, great job on those pretty photos!

    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle! I felt like the drab colors of the pants and sweater needed some dazzle:) And yes, I will tell my hubby. He'll appreciate that :)

      Delete
  5. Indeed a great sweater. Love the sleeves. And a clever idea to pair it with lots of gold. Beautiful sandals.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greetje! After putting on the moss and black, I really felt like the outfit needed some metallic. The sweater is so clever. I love it!

      Delete
    2. "Some metalic"... hmmm I would have said "some shine". LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda