10.23.2013

Mid-Week Shout Out!

Hello Lovelies!

I began fashion blogging just 4 months ago - June 13, 2013 to be exact. During this short time, I have met some incredible fellow bloggers and followers. I am very grateful to persons whom take the time to write thoughtful comments, and genuinely take the time to build friendships. Last week, I began a new post called the Mid-Week Shout Out, where I personally thanked a blogger or follower for their thoughtfulness and their time for offering advice or commenting on So What to Twenty!



My 2nd Mid-Week Shout Out goes to (drum roll)...



Melissa was kind enough to offer advice on dealing with companies whom approach bloggers to promote their products. Being that I was new to fashion blogging, I turned to Melissa for advice since she does product reviews. Melissa's beauty blog is great. It's very informative for people like myself, whom aren't real familiar with cosmetics. In addition, Melissa is very thoughtful and takes the time to comment on her posts and other blogs. Check out Melissa's blog - Kiss and Makeup Beauty Blog. I'm positive you will enjoy her writings. Thank you Melissa for all of your comments and like I always end my post - This is for you...{wink}.

Glenda

Photograph by Frederick D. Harrison

11 comments:

  1. Yay, Glenda, thanks for the shout out! I really enjoy reading your blog. You are one fab lady you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this look and those flats! Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, happy to read such nice things about this blogger. Any friend of your is a friend of mine..so I will check out her blog, too! Happy Thursday!
    XX, Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glenda. Sorry for being late, there are too many things on my plate lately. First of all, you look gorgeous. Those slacks, the top, fantastic, the colors are so pretty on you. I have to check her blog out. I think it's wonderful of you doing such a thing.
    hugs and kisses
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenya, yes, follow Melissa's blog. You will love it!

      Delete
  5. I had a look at Melissa's blog, but unfortunately I don't give a darned thing about nail varnish or beauty products. Strange isn't it?
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 47, I'm just now beginning to enjoy a little make-up. I have to be very careful though because I have very sensitive skin. I do love nail polish though. I believe Melissa's blog is very well done.

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry, yes Melissa's blog is very well done. I just meant no matter how lovely beauty products, sites etc are.. I just have little interest in that. It strikes me as strange as everything else about adorning myself has my undivided attention. I do put make-up on my eyes. But always the same, never experimenting.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda