10.16.2013

Mid-Week Shout Out!

Hello Lovelies!

I began fashion blogging just 4 months ago - June 13, 2013 to be exact. During this short time, I have already met some incredible fellow bloggers and followers. I am very grateful to persons whom take the time to write thoughtful comments, and genuinely take the time to build friendships. So, I would like to start a new post called the Mid-Week Shout Out, where I will personally thank a blogger or follower for their thoughtfulness and their time for commenting on So What to Twenty!


My first Mid-Week Shout Out goes to (drum roll)...


Elle from My Daily Costume! Elle was one of the first to leave a comment on one of my blog post and she still does 4 months later. Her comments are very thoughtful and encouraging. Though I haven't met Elle face-to-face, I can tell she is a kind-hearted person. Check out Elle's blog - My Daily Costume. I'm positive you will enjoy her style and her writings. Thank you Elle for all of your comments and like I always end my post - This is for you...{wink}.

Glenda

Photograph by Frederick D. Harrison

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I am so glad I found your blog and can I just say that stripe top is gorg!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara, I enjoy your blog too! Trust me, I have you on my list for Shout Out. Stay tuned ;)

      Delete
  2. Glenda,
    That was so sweet. I love your blog and it is my pleasure to visit you as often as I can. You inspire me!
    XX, Elle
    @MDC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Elle and thank you for the advice along the way ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Alison, and thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely thought. And I agree with you on Elle. What strikes me is that most bloggers I follow have started not so long ago. Could that be because after a certain time all bloggers stop? Or get filthy rich?
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make a great research paper...The Lifespan of the Typical Blogger.
      I wonder how many bloggers do become financially successful with their blogs?

      Delete
    2. Only a few and it is like with records, you never know what or why it is becoming a hit.
      For myself I have no illusions. No way will I be a success in terms of vast audience, awards, earning money with it and the such. But I have fun with it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda