9.01.2013

Lifestyle: Anchors Away!

Hello Lovelies!

I'm so excited that I feel as if I'm going to burst!! I've been wanting to go on a cruise for so long, and now my dream is going to take place this week! That's right Lovelies, it's anchors away for me and my family as we head to Mexico for a week long holiday.

To make this trip simple in the wardrobe department, I plan on wearing lots of white. My staple pieces will be my white denim Calvin Klein shorts, lots of simple tank tops, sun dresses, my Mexican embroidery dress (seen HERE), and lots of fun and colorful accessories. I want to feel and look relaxed, and I don't plan on fussing much with my look. So the key words will be...Keep It Simple. And that is what I shall do.



Anchors Away!





Since I'll be traveling for the week. So What to Twenty will also take a little break. I'll miss you all, but the price of Internet usage on board is way to high. I hope you'll understand, but I'd like to spend the extra money on adorable finds in Mexico {wink}

Talk with you all next week!
Glenda

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in Mexico! We will be here when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda,
    This is a great collage of what to wear: as always your style is impeccable..do not forget that little drinkable item that you put in there, too! Enjoy! I will miss seeing your posts, but Will be to hear all about your cruise. Bon Voyage!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle, your comment made me cry...but a happy cry. I plan on having a few virgin drinks :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda