9.20.2013

Girl On The Go: Give Me A "M"

Hello Lovelies!

Fall is upon us! Time for football, pumpkin spiced everything, maple leaves on the ground...Ok, let me be honest, I'm not really into sports, but I absolutely love sitting in the stands and cheering on a good ol' high school football team. Especially when it's my son's school. Tonight is the first home game and I'm excited! No, my son doesn't play football, instead, he is in the marching band. I love to watch them take over the field for the 1/2-time show. Oh how I enjoy the cool, crisp night air; the view of the foothill mountains from the stadium; the screaming fans; munching on a bag of hot buttered popcorn; all while looking chic, yet appropriate for the occasion. Today's look is inspired by that time honored tradition of attending a football game.

Today's Look:
M Sweatshirt: Forever 21. Similar HERE
Pants: Zara. Similar HERE
Boots: Tahari (old season)
Necklaces purchased from Bloomingdales (old)
Signet Ring: J.Crew
Knuckle Ring: YoursNMineDesign at Etsy
Watch belongs to my husband
Purse by Perlina
Sunnies: the Loft Outlet


 





Now that fall is upon us, tell me Lovelies, what do you love most about the season...and you can't say the clothes (lol). By the way, I selected the "M" sweatshirt because my maiden name begins with an M {wink}

Glenda

20 comments:

  1. Great outfit and I am lusting after those pants. I am still searching for a pair at my price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was fortunate to run across them during the Zara clearance.

      Delete
  2. I think this outfit is SO COOL!!! You look so young and rebellious. Really awesome. Please wear it a lot.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Greetje, you are so fun!! Thank you. I adore this outfit too. I think it's going to be my favorite "Go to" outfit for fall :)

      Delete
  3. M for Melissa! Obviously I am loving that sweater ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Melissa! That would be the perfect top for you.

      Delete
  4. Damn you pull this off so well! I love the tough and street-style vibe! You look amazing!
    And I'm most excited about pumpkin mochas from my favorite local coffee shop for fall! c; xx

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very Hoda, and I agree about the pumpkin spiced mocha ;)

      Delete
  5. Love your style very much! fierce and free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in Marching band too we killed it on the field also, greatest experience of my life. Any who love the shirt any spirit is good spirit! gorgeous necklace and the shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Any! I have such a strong respect for matching bands...tons of hours go into a field show.

      Delete
  7. I know you would never say such a thing, but you KNOW that Band Moms are cooler than Foo'Ball Moms. Clearly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda