9.13.2013

Fashion Orgasm: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Recap S/S 2014!

Hello Lovelies!

With Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York for spring/summer 2014 coming to an end, I, like the majority of fashion lovers from around the world, have been spending the week in fashion heaven. Though I haven't yet had the privilege to attend the shows live, I have been sitting front row in my own virtual world...right in front of my computer!

Today, I would like to give you a taste of what I simply found beyond FABULOUS, or as Rachel Zoe would say, "On another level." The design houses that I'm going to showcase made me want to bypass the fall season and head right on over to spring/summer 2014. It's just that good. My absolute favorites were Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Nanette Lepore and Michael Kors. I fell in love with the major black & white statement, and then pops of citrus at Lauren. Burch and Lepore made me want to have a garden luncheon with their flirty florals. Look closely at Burch and you'll see how she cleverly cut white leather to resemble a garden lattice. And then there is Kors with his muted subtleties in desert hues and finely woven fabrics. Love! Watch and discover exactly what I mean. Enjoy!







Well, I told you. Wasn't that like having a fashion orgasm? I need a cigarette {wink}

Glenda

4 comments:

  1. Love your style!
    http://www.glam4glam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda,
    Love this synopsis, you described everything perfectly! I agree this is shaping up to be a grand season. I am glad you inlcuded Nanette Lepore, I don't follow her that closely and was pleasantly surprised!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lepore. Her designs are always so feminine.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda