8.16.2013

What I Wore: Glenda Wears Leopard

Hello Lovelies and Happy Friday!

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for the weekend. I enjoy time spent with family and friends. What's even more exciting is that we will be celebrating my oldest son's 16th birthday. His birthday is actually on the 20th, but because he'll be busy at band practice that day, we're taking him out this weekend.

Did you read yesterday's post about how the minimalist does leopard? If you didn't, you can read it HERE. Like I promised in yesterday's post, I said I would place leopard on my body. So, here it is...

Today's Look:
Skirt: the Loft (sold out)
Top: WillieWear for TJ Maxx (old)
Leopard Sandals: Marc Fisher (old)
Clutch: Vintage 1950's with pearl closure (belonged to my mother)
Jewelry: Gold hoops by Monet, Ring from J.Crew, Watch by Pierre Cardin, 
Jeweled bracelet from the Loft, Shoulder adornment is a LOVE necklace by Rachel Roy
Sunnies: Calvin Klein at TJ Maxx
Polish: Forever Yummy by Essie

A subtle hint of leopard adorn my feet in a flirty strappy sandal by Marc Fisher
The leopard print compliments the entire look.
A small patent leather clutch with pearl closure adds to the feminine details of this ensemble.

This look will work for the office, a party, romantic dinner...you name it!


Minimal classic details combined with feminine, flirty pieces.


I love the details in the sandals. I tie-up is slightly unexpected.

Lovely lace details in the skirt work great with the feminine tied leopard sandals

So there you have it...how the minimalist does leopard. I hope you enjoyed the look. I loved putting it together for you. Have a wonderful weekend Lovelies {wink}

Glenda


Photos by Frederick D. Harrison

5 comments:

  1. Glenda, I lvoe this outfit. The skirt is just beautiful, and the hint of pattern ( leapord) is perfect!

    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle! When I saw the skirt, I had to make it mine.

      Delete
  2. Just lovely! U inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda