8.26.2013

Fashion University: Closet Basics 101 (Chic Meeting)


Hello Lovelies and Happy Monday!


I'm introducing the first video from my series of videos called, Fashion University! And today, it's back to the basics with Closet Basics 101, with quick tips on organizing your closet for easy outfit selection. Today, I'm going to show you how I pulled a similar look like below together in less than a minutes time. Enjoy the class HERE.


Chic Meeting


Thank you for attending Closet Basics 101. I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Oh, and a special round of applause to my hubby Fred for filming and editing. And, if you're wondering about the background music, it's my sons band, the Jazz Lab!

I hope you have a fantastic week Lovelies {wink}

Glenda

7 comments:

  1. Glenda,
    This was SO well done!! I loved the collage and the Youtube video. The outfit pics were spot on, and I adore the addition of the Disney watch, a bit of humor goes a long way. You look elegant and ready to impress!!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Elle! Filming the video was easy. However, the editing was long and tedious. I think I gave my husband a major headache. :/

      I forgot to mention that the background music is my son's band - the Jazz Lab!

      Delete
  2. Loving the blazer. I practically live in blazers once fall and winter hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very chic and classy outfit!

    I would absolutely wear this!
    Love the gray tank top Glenda!

    Thanks so much!

    TheInsideOutBeauty.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Heidi. It's my way of looking not-so-corporate :)

      Delete
  4. Such a great video, Glenda. So smart. I have a similar storage system, but still dither when making choices!
    Your sons music was a real pleasure ... you must be so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extremely proud Jan! I'm glad you enjoyed the music and video :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a great deal for me to connect with my So What to Twenty friends. I hope you subscribed via email or by social media - I wouldn't want you to miss anything on our True Style journey. Stay True, Glenda